- why global
- global challenges
- any device eLearning
- multiple languages
- course editor
- translation editor
Any language. Any device. One course.
We are smack in the middle of a 20-year surge in global business. New markets are growing 75% faster than in developed countries. Another 10 years and nearly half of the world's consumption will come from these emerging markets.
Good learning is a 'gotta have' for global companies to grow – and to manage the growth. Because the scale is so large and the geographies so diverse, traditional learning is way too expensive. Instead, eLearning has the potential to be a scalable, cost-effective solution.
Our clients have observed these drivers of global eLearning:
- Expansion requires good training to be effective.
- Compliance needs to account for learners all over the world.
- Role-based training is now global as roles are standardized internationally.
- Channels are global; even if the corporate footprint is not.
That's why we've developed Chameleon to be the premier global eLearning development solution.
Would you like to know more?
"... You've solved the global eLearning issues we've been wrestling with..."
– Director of Global Training, Global Medical Device Manufacturer